Skip to content
Umhlanga Baptist Church believes:
- In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament in their original writings as fully inspired of God and accepts them as the final authority for faith and life.
In one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- That the Lord Jesus died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice, according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- In the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the Lord Jesus appointed two ordinances-Baptism and the Lord’s Supper- to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith.
- In the priesthood of all believers.
- In the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That God has sanctioned the marriage between a man and a woman, and therefore we believe only in heterosexual relationships between natural men and natural women within the confines of lawful matrimony.